This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
The domain name AntiqueIndianCraft.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website") is registered in the name of Antique Indian Craft a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956 with its registered office at T-515/8 B-2, Street 2, Baljeet Nagar, New Delhi, 110008, India.
Antique Indian Craft is in the business of paintings, sculptures, jewelry, textiles and books etc. ("Products") through AntiqueIndianCraft.com.
ACCESSING, BROWSING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SITE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING
Use of AntiqueIndianCraft.com is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are "incompetent to contract" within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use AntiqueIndianCraft.com. If you are a minor i.e. under the age of 18 years, you shall not register as a member of the Antique Indian Craft and shall not transact or use AntiqueIndianCraft.com. As a minor if you wish to use or transact on AntiqueIndianCraft.com, such use or transaction may be made by your legal guardian or parents who have registered as users of AntiqueIndianCraft.com. Antique Indian Craft reserves the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to AntiqueIndianCraft.com if it is brought to our notice or if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
When You use AntiqueIndianCraft.com or send emails or other data,information or communication to us, You agree and understand thatYou are communicating with us through electronic records and Youconsent to receive communications via electronic records from Usperiodically and as and when required. We may communicate with Youby email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Membership on AntiqueIndianCraft.com is free. There is no charge or fee forbrowsing and buying products on AntiqueIndianCraft.com. However, we reserve theright to charge fee and change its policies from time to time. In particular, we may at our sole discretion introduce new services andmodify some or all of the existing services offered on AntiqueIndianCraft.com.In such an event We reserve, without notice to You, the right tointroduce fees for the new services offered or amend/introduce feesfor existing services, as the case may be. Changes to the fee andrelated policies shall automatically become effective immediatelyonce implemented on AntiqueIndianCraft.com. You shall be solely responsiblefor compliance of all applicable laws including those in India for making payments to us.
Use of AntiqueIndianCraft.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall bestrictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit,update or share any information which:
1. belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to.
2. is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory,obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive ofanother's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnicallyobjectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging moneylaundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any mannerwhatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassingincluding but not limited to "indecent representation of women"within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
3. is misleading in any way.
4. is patently offensive to the online community, such assexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity,pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kindagainst any group or individual;
5. harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
6. involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," orunsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
7. promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive,threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
8. infringes upon or violates any third party's rights[including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights,rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorizeddisclosure of a person's name, email address, physical addressor phone number) or rights of publicity];
9. promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person'scopyrighted work (see "Copyright complaint" below forinstructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploadedcopyrighted material), such as providing pirated computerprograms or links to them, providing information to circumventmanufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing piratedmusic or links to pirated music files;
10. contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hiddenpages or images (those not linked to or from another accessiblepage);
11. provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent orotherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
12. provides instructional information about illegal activitiessuch as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone'sprivacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
13. contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
14. tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope ofauthorized access to AntiqueIndianCraft.com or to profiles, blogs,communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, orother areas of AntiqueIndianCraft.com or solicits passwords or personalidentifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
15. engages in commercial activities and/or sales without ourprior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter,advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of"virtual" items related to AntiqueIndianCraft.com. Throughout this Terms ofUse, Antique Indian Craft's prior written consent" means a communicationcoming from Antique Indian Craft's legal department, specifically inresponse to your request, and specifically addressing theactivity or conduct for which you seek authorization;
16. solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity whichWe, in Our sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
17. interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of AntiqueIndianCraft.com or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
19. harm minors in any way;
20. infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or otherproprietary rights or third party's trade secrets orrights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent orinvolve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
21. violates any law for the time being in force;
22. deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin ofsuch messages or communicates any information which is grosslyoffensive or menacing in nature;
23. impersonate another person;
24. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files orprograms designed to interrupt, destroy or limit thefunctionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojanhorses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or othercomputer programming routines that may damage, detrimentallyinterfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept orexpropriate any system, data or personal information;
25. threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security orsovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, orpublic order or causes incitement to the commission of anycognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence oris insulting any other nation.
26. shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
27. shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer,trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which isprohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions ofany applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
28. shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (inwhole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
You shall not use any "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider"or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or anysimilar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy ormonitor any portion of AntiqueIndianCraft.com or any Content, or in any wayreproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentationof AntiqueIndianCraft.com or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain anymaterials, documents or information through any means not purposelymade available through AntiqueIndianCraft.com. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion orfeature of AntiqueIndianCraft.com, or any other systems or networks connectedto AntiqueIndianCraft.com or to any server, computer, network, or to any of theservices offered on or through AntiqueIndianCraft.com, by hacking, password"mining" or any other illegitimate means.
You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of AntiqueIndianCraft.comor any network connected to AntiqueIndianCraft.com nor breach the security orauthentication measures on AntiqueIndianCraft.com or any network connected toAntiqueIndianCraft.com. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace anyinformation on any other user of or visitor to Website, or any othercustomer, including any account on AntiqueIndianCraft.com not owned byYou, to its source, or exploit AntiqueIndianCraft.com or any service orinformation made available or offered by or through AntiqueIndianCraft.com, inany way where the purpose is to reveal any information, includingbut not limited to personal identification or information, otherthan your own information, as provided for by AntiqueIndianCraft.com.
You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatorystatement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name ordomain name used by us including the terms Antique Indian Craft and AntiqueIndianCraft.com, or otherwise engage in anyconduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, ofAntique Indian Craft, or its suppliers or otherwise tarnish or dilute anyAntique Indian Craft's trade or service marks, trade name and/orgoodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name asmay be owned or used by us including that duly licensed from Antique Indian Craft. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes anunreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructureof AntiqueIndianCraft.com or Antique Indian Craft's systems or networks, or any systemsor networks connected to Antique Indian Craft.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere orattempt to interfere with the proper working of AntiqueIndianCraft.com or anytransaction being conducted on AntiqueIndianCraft.com, or with any other person's use of AntiqueIndianCraft.com. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers inorder to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal You sendto us on or through AntiqueIndianCraft.com or any service offered on or throughAntiqueIndianCraft.com. You may not pretend that You are, or that Yourepresent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
From time to time, You shall be responsible for providinginformation relating to the items or services proposed to be sold byYou. In this connection, You undertake that all such informationshall be accurate in all respects. You shall not exaggerate or overemphasize the attributes of such items or services so as to mislead other Users in any manner.
to disclose any information (including the identity of the personsproviding information or materials on AntiqueIndianCraft.com) as necessary tosatisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This mayinclude, without limitation, disclosure of the information inconnection with investigation of alleged illegal activity orsolicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful courtorder or subpoena. In addition, we can (and You hereby expresslyauthorize us to) disclose any information about You to lawenforcement or other government officials, as we, in our solediscretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with theinvestigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially thosethat may involve personal injury.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation inpromotions of, advertisers found on or through AntiqueIndianCraft.com,including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and anyother terms, conditions, warranties or representations associatedwith such dealings, are solely between You and such advertiser. Weshall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of anysort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result ofthe presence of such advertisers on AntiqueIndianCraft.com.
It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or"hackers") may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials onAntiqueIndianCraft.com and that You may be involuntarily exposed to suchoffensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others toobtain personal information about You due to your use of AntiqueIndianCraft.com, and that the recipient may use such information to harassor injure You. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but byusing AntiqueIndianCraft.com You acknowledge and agree that we are notresponsible for the use of any personal information that Youpublicly disclose or share with others on AntiqueIndianCraft.com. Pleasecarefully select the type of information that You publicly discloseor share with others on AntiqueIndianCraft.com.
Antique Indian Craft shall have all the rights to take necessary action andclaim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participationin any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionallyor unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
Contents Posted on Site
All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, photographs,trademarks, logos, sounds, music, artwork and computer code(collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design,structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" andarrangement of such Content, contained on AntiqueIndianCraft.com is ownedand controlled or licensed by us, and is protected by tradedress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various otherintellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
You may use information on the products and services purposely madeavailable on AntiqueIndianCraft.com for downloading, provided that You(1) do not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies ofsuch documents, (2) use such information only for your personal,non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post suchinformation on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media,(3) make no modifications to any such information, and (4) do notmake any additional representations or warranties relating to such documents.
Antique Indian Craft does not take responsibility or liability for theactions, products, content and services on AntiqueIndianCraft.com, which arelinked to Affiliates and / or third party websites using Website'sAPIs or otherwise. In addition, Website may provide links tothe third party websites of our affiliated companies and certainother businesses for which, Antique Indian Craft assumes no responsibilityfor examining or evaluating the products and services offered bythem. Antique Indian Craft does not warrant the offerings of, any of thesebusinesses or individuals or the content of such third partywebsite(s). Antique Indian Craft does not endorse, in any way, any thirdparty website(s) or content thereof.
We welcome links to AntiqueIndianCraft.com. You may establish a hypertext linkto AntiqueIndianCraft.com, provided that the link does not state or imply anysponsorship or endorsement of Your site by Antique Indian Craft. You mustnot use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, servicemarks or any other materials appearing on AntiqueIndianCraft.com, including anylogos or characters, without our express written consent and theowner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwiseincorporate into another third party website or present inconjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of thecontent or other materials on AntiqueIndianCraft.com without our prior written consent.
MANDATORY DECLARATION – COMPUTERS
You hereby declare that You have provided all necessary LegalDetails for the shipment of the product to the destination specified by You in the Order.
You further declare that the Product will be acquired for personaluse of the Consignee and/or Buyer. The Product will not be sold,resold, bartered or in any way disposed for profit.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
This Website, all the materials and products (including but notlimited to software) and services, included on or otherwise madeavailable to You through this site are provided on "as is" and "asavailable" basis without any representation or warranties, expressor implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudiceto the forgoing paragraph, we do not warrant that:
This Website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
The information on this Website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
We will not be liable to You in any way or in relation to theContents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, AntiqueIndianCraft.com.
We do not warrant that this site; information, Content, materials,product (including software) or services included on or otherwisemade available to You through AntiqueIndianCraft.com; their servers; orelectronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Nothing on Website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.
All the Products sold on Website are governed by different statelaws and if we are unable to deliver such Products due toimplications of different laws, we will return or will give creditfor the amount (if any) received in advance by us from the sale ofsuch Product that could not be delivered to You.
You will be required to enter a valid phone number while placing anorder on AntiqueIndianCraft.com. By registering Your phone number with us, Youconsent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMSnotifications, in case of any order or shipment or delivery relatedupdates. We will not use your personal information to initiate anypromotional phone calls or SMS.
While availing any of the payment method/s available on AntiqueIndianCraft.com,we will not be responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever inrespect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to You
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between your "Bank/s", or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
Before shipping / delivering your order to you, we may request youto provide supporting documents (including but not limited to Govt.issued ID and address proof) to establish the ownership of thepayment instrument used by you for your purchase. This is done inthe interest of providing a safe online shopping environment to our users.
Without limiting other remedies, we may limit Your activity,immediately remove Your information, warn other Users of Youractions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminateor block Your membership, and/or refuse to provide You with accessto AntiqueIndianCraft.com in the event, but not limited to:
If we are unable to verify or authenticate any information You provide; or
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed inaccordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be exclusively in Delhi.
Trademark, Copyright and Restriction
This site is controlled and operated by Antique Indian Craft and goods aresold by Antique Indian Craft. All material on this site, including images,illustrations, audio clips, and video clips, are protected bycopyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights thatare owned and controlled by us or by other parties that havelicensed their material to us. Material on Website owned, operated,licensed or controlled by us is solely for Your personal,non-commercial use. You must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload,post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including bye-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectlyand You must not assist any other person to do so. Without the priorwritten consent of the owner, modification of the materials, use ofthe materials on any other web site or networked computerenvironment or use of the materials for any purpose other thanpersonal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights,trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any usefor which You receive any remuneration, whether in money orotherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case You feelthat Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyrightinfringement You can write to us at info@AntiqueIndianCraft.com.
Risk of loss
All items purchased on AntiqueIndianCraft.com are made pursuant to a shipmentcontract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such itemspass to You upon our delivery to the carrier.
We try to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrantthat Product description or other content of this Website isaccurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a productoffered by us on AntiqueIndianCraft.com itself is not as described, Your soleremedy is to return it in unused condition.
If Antique Indian Craft comes across any difference in pricing resultingfrom typographic errors w.r.t pricing or product information, Antique Indian Craft shall have the right to rectify the same or cancel theorder(s) and refund monies, if any, collected from You within 10-15business days of such corrective action taken. The mode of refundwill be the same as at the time of placing the order. Cash onDelivery order refunds will be done by cheque.
Disclaimer for Clothing Products
All copyright, images, trademarks, trade names, or logos mentionedor used are the property of their respective owners. Reference toany specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name,trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise [including links to othersites] does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement,recommendation, or favoring by AntiqueIndianCraft.com, or by anyagents/agencies/associates thereof. Similarly, reference to anyspecific commercial product, process, service, or individual byname, trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does notnecessarily constitute or imply their endorsement, recommendation,or favoring of AntiqueIndianCraft.com, or any products/services offered on orby AntiqueIndianCraft.com. The views and opinions of document authors do notnecessarily state or reflect those of AntiqueIndianCraft.com, or any agentsthereof. All images used are for illustrative purposes only andindividual features such as colors, fabric, dimensions etc. mayvary. Accessories shown in the image are for demonstration purposes alone.
Cancellation of order
We reserve the right to cancel any order at our sole discretion,under a situation where we are not able to meet the requirement ofthe order placed or order so placed/cancelled does not comply withour policy or for any other reason. However, we will ensure thatany communication of cancellation of an order, so cancelled, isintimated within appropriate time to the concerned person and anyapplicable refund will be made in reasonable time.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL ANTIQUE INDIAN CRAFT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL,INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND INCONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT, EVEN IF ANTIQUE INDIAN CRAFT HAS BEENINFORMED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Please send any questions or comments (including all inquiriesunrelated to copyright infringement) regarding this Website to info@AntiqueIndianCraft.com
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules madethere under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Abhishek Singh
New Delhi, India